For nearly 70 years, Lindal Homes has been creating, designing and delivering custom homes for many types of environments. Our commitment to the environment is through the use of a renewable resource; younger timber stands. For over 20 years, Lindal has been replacing the trees they use in their homes! We have planted well over 100,000 trees in the names of our clients in partnership with the American Forests Global ReLeaf Program!
As your dedicated Lindal Dealers, we take the time to visit your land site. We help you with ideas to create an environmentally intelligent site plan that considers the lay of the land, the existing vegetation, and your regional climate, while also taking into consideration the path of the sun, wind velocity in your area, snow load, and seismic activity. We understand what it takes to design and build energy efficient homes.
Some things that we offer our clients to ensure they build an environmentally friendly home are:
- Solar gain, controlled by overhangs or natural vegetation, reduces energy consumption and creates happy sunbathed homes;
- Natural ventilation maintains air quality and reduces cooling costs;
- Our Lindal building system is a refined assembly of components designed to be used together, enhancing structural integrity and reducing infiltration;
- Our Lindal Homes are created with engineered building products which are stronger and consume less material;
- Our Lindal Green package specifications include advanced framing, Energy Star™ rated cedar-framed windows with energy efficient glazing, and other resource efficient upgrades. Well-considered options enable you to tailor the components to the climatic conditions of your site and to your own desire to build green, such as geo-thermal heating, and solar panels.
At Lindal, we believe that your home, including the nature surrounding it, is a piece of art that must be maintained. Let us build your dream home and see the Lindal 'green' difference.