During this challenging time, you may have a lot on your mind. How to help your kids with their school work, how to work from home or even how to continue with planning, creating, and building your Lindal custom home. You may also wonder how you'll be able to build a custom home while being at home.
Don't fret, there are 12 things you can do to continue one with your dream house planning, all without leaving your home!
Two Ways to Plan Your Lindal Dream Home From Home
1) Register and View the Lindal Home Design Plan Book
If you are in the beginning stages of planning, there are many things you need to do. Lock in an interest rate for one, but you also need to think about the style of home you are wanting.
Do you want contemporary, classic, architectural design? Lindal has it all, but we would suggest that you view the Lindal Home Design Plan Books.
You can look at this book for free online.
2) Attend a Lindal Webinar
We offer webinars that help our customers understand the design process and the unique home lines that we have. Building a new custom home can be complicated and overwhelming, so we have designed our webinars to make the process as easy and enjoyable as possible.
You are also able to sign up for upcoming webinars that will help you new Lindal series, elements of home design, and more!
There are many more things that you can do to continue with your planning on your dream home. Click here to see the other ten suggestions!
Have you been wondering what services we offer our clients on top of their Lindal Package?
We take pride in being able to offer our clients the most cutting edge technology in energy efficiency through our Lindal Designing service.
Backed by our team of professionals, NRCan EA, LEED for Homes Green Rater, and our Sustainability and Building Performance Specialists, we offer building performance and energy efficiency consulting services. Our Professional Energy Team have many years of experience and education around building as a system and building science. We provide an unbiased approach to achieving different sustainability targets, while consulting with multi-disciplinary teams. Their expertise includes, but is not limited to, High-Performance Energuide labeling, Net-Zero consulting, Alberta Building Code Part 9.36 Energy Code Review, building envelope assemblies development, LEED for Homes, LEED for Homes Mid-Rise, CSA F280-12 Room by Room heat loss/ heat gain calculations, and Aerobarrier Whole Building Air tightness solution installs. Our Professional Energy Team also offers on-site services such as air leakage testing, Passivhaus air leakage testing, and new product technology Research and Development Analysis.
Our Professional Team’s experience in all aspects of design allows your design team to not only design houses that will perform thermally, but houses that are also comfortable, durable, and cost-effective. Using energy simulation modelling, our Professional team can showcase cost trade-offs between air tightness, mechanical system sizing, window types, durability, thermal insulation specifications and comfort, making high-performance houses affordable to all.
Interested in learning more about our Lindal Package?
Call us TODAY!
Join us today, Wednesday July 17th at 6:00 PM, to learn about Lindal's new Imagine Series from the Imagine Series designers - Aris Georges, Frank Lloyd Wright Graduate and former Faculty Member, and Trina Lindal, a fellow Frank Lloyd Wright Graduate!
These SEVEN new home designs are inspired by the Usonian houses of architect Frank Lloyd Wright.
In this webinar, you will be able to learn about these beautiful homes, the history behind them, the design principles they share with the originals, and how you can build your very own! These beautiful homes feature open and flexible floor plans and a strong horizontal emphasis that is energy efficient, filled with light and integrated within nature.
If natural materials, walls of glass and architecturally stunning homes interest you, you must register for this webinar here!
Are you ready to build your home? Are you wondering how our homes and service differ from the rest?
We have our top TEN REASONS on how Lindal delivers the Preeminent Custom "Pre-Fab" Home better than anyone else!
1) Experience! Barb and Doug Pocha have been planning, designing and building Lindal Homes for over 19 years and have been recognized as one of Lindals' Top Dealers since 2006! They have built homes in every climate Western Canada has thrown at them, on every type of terrain and in all jurisdictions! Barb and Doug are also backed by Lindal Homes' experience! Lindal Homes has designed and produced over 50,000 homes and has been the modern systems-built home of choice for more consumers than all other prefab homes combined! That is good to know when you're making one of life's biggest investments!
2) Flexibility! Our team is able to respond to the natural features of your building site; we are able to make the most out of your views and sunlight, we work with your building site, not against it. We provide you with our Red-Carpet Service, bringing in our LEED certified specialists to ensure that your home is designed efficiently, saving you on energy costs in the future. Our homes are designed for every climatic condition, with a range of architectural styles, from modern to arts and crafts. We vow to design your home with your lifestyle needs, large or small, within mind, and do so within your budget!
3) Efficiency! One of the most important resources you have is time. We recognize that being efficient with our time reduces costs. In just a few weeks, we can guide our clients from their initial site visits through to their sketching and pricing in just a few weeks! We have also enhanced framing efficiency through our patented post and beam system. The Lindal system emphasizes the efficient use of all resources - time, material, energy and human resources - reducing your costs.
4) Predictability! We understand that a great design and concept will only become your dream home reality if we can build it on budget. At every phase of your design, we inform our clients of the evolving cost of their home, enabling you to make adjustments that still suit your needs and wants, within your budget.
5) Environmentally Responsive! We pride ourselves on being environmentally responsible and building green! We take the time to visit your building site, and help you with ideas to create an environmentally intelligent site plan that allows us to minimize the disturbance on the building site while also sculpting your house to your site. The careful placement of windows and overhangs, and the use of existing vegetation help us to maximize solar performance. By harmonizing the design, the topography, and the prevailing winds, we will be able to provide you with natural summer cooling effects and buffers from the brutal winter winds. Lindals' building system s flexible enough to allow you to create an architecturally stunning home in full harmony with the land surrounding it.
Make sure to watch for next week's post on Part Two!!
We have EXCITING news for our Victoria and Area clients! We have a new office space so that we can serve you better!
Our new location is in the heart of Downtown Victoria in a beautiful building equipped with a staffed front lobby, board rooms, and gorgeous views!
Our office will be available on an Appointment Only basis located at #300-848 Courtney Street.
As your independent Lindal Dealer, we truly believe in putting our clients needs and wants first, which we hope this new office space will provide!
Why settle for less, pay more when making the biggest investment of your life? Come and learn about the Lindal Difference!
1-250-300-08241-855-5LINDAL #300-848 Courtney StreetVictoria, BC V8W 1C4
Are you dreaming of building your own custom home?
Do you want a unique home that will last a lifetime?
Register for our FREE monthly webinar to learn how you can achieve this dream! On February 10th, you will be able to experience our new Imagine Series with the creator himself, Aris Georges. These seven new home designs were inspired by the Usonian houses of famed architect Frank Lloyd Wright. Not only are these houses architecturally beautiful, but they are also thoughtfully designed with day-to-day life in mind.
Register here to learn how you can build one on your property!
At Lindal Western Canada, we believe that our commitment to our clients goes far beyond capturing breathtaking panoramic views. We believe in the importance of preserving the world that our homes celebrate. Therefore, we are proud to offer our clients the opportunity to design and build with Certified Green Professionals for the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Homes Green Rating. This is also included for our clients in their Red-Carpet Service at no extra cost.
There are many ways to incorporate green building within your home. Some examples that our clients have incorporated into their home efficiency systems are the use of solar panels and geo-thermal heating. Large overhangs are also included within a lot of our home designs as they block the heat from the summer sun from entering your home. In our design and planning process, our clients are able to fully customize how they would like to build green.
So why should building green matter to you? Not only does this help protect our environment and future generations, but it also creates a more energy-efficient home which saves you more in the long-run.
So, if building a custom prefab eco-conscious home is what you're looking for, then Lindal Western Canada is your ideal partner!
Custom Home Designs!
These days, small homes are a big deal. Whether you're looking to build on a small lot, add a backyard cottage or studio apartment, or create a cozy vacation getaway, Lindal can help. Styles from classic to modern, whether Frank Lloyd Wright inspired from our Lindal Architects Collaborative designs; or Mountain Modern Traditional - designed to suit your views, your building site and your lifestyle. Guaranteed pricing, keeping your budget on track, let us show you how. Call Barb or Doug 866-570-8551 for more information.
Click on the images above to learn more about each of these best-selling small homes from our home design plan books.
Modern. Affordable. Timeless. Personal and Caring Service. Why settle for less?
Come Home to Lindal. Click here to register