Are you ready to build your home? Are you wondering how our homes and service differ from the rest?
We have our top TEN REASONS on how Lindal delivers the Preeminent Custom "Pre-Fab" Home better than anyone else!
1) Experience! Barb and Doug Pocha have been planning, designing and building Lindal Homes for over 19 years and have been recognized as one of Lindals' Top Dealers since 2006! They have built homes in every climate Western Canada has thrown at them, on every type of terrain and in all jurisdictions! Barb and Doug are also backed by Lindal Homes' experience! Lindal Homes has designed and produced over 50,000 homes and has been the modern systems-built home of choice for more consumers than all other prefab homes combined! That is good to know when you're making one of life's biggest investments!
2) Flexibility! Our team is able to respond to the natural features of your building site; we are able to make the most out of your views and sunlight, we work with your building site, not against it. We provide you with our Red-Carpet Service, bringing in our LEED certified specialists to ensure that your home is designed efficiently, saving you on energy costs in the future. Our homes are designed for every climatic condition, with a range of architectural styles, from modern to arts and crafts. We vow to design your home with your lifestyle needs, large or small, within mind, and do so within your budget!
3) Efficiency! One of the most important resources you have is time. We recognize that being efficient with our time reduces costs. In just a few weeks, we can guide our clients from their initial site visits through to their sketching and pricing in just a few weeks! We have also enhanced framing efficiency through our patented post and beam system. The Lindal system emphasizes the efficient use of all resources - time, material, energy and human resources - reducing your costs.
4) Predictability! We understand that a great design and concept will only become your dream home reality if we can build it on budget. At every phase of your design, we inform our clients of the evolving cost of their home, enabling you to make adjustments that still suit your needs and wants, within your budget.
5) Environmentally Responsive! We pride ourselves on being environmentally responsible and building green! We take the time to visit your building site, and help you with ideas to create an environmentally intelligent site plan that allows us to minimize the disturbance on the building site while also sculpting your house to your site. The careful placement of windows and overhangs, and the use of existing vegetation help us to maximize solar performance. By harmonizing the design, the topography, and the prevailing winds, we will be able to provide you with natural summer cooling effects and buffers from the brutal winter winds. Lindals' building system s flexible enough to allow you to create an architecturally stunning home in full harmony with the land surrounding it.
Make sure to watch for next week's post on Part Two!!